November 5, 2010

Sandygrafik's RedBubble store is 15% OFF!

My RedBubble store is on sale! And as a thank you to all of you, my followers and friends, I want to share this voucher that will take 15% OFF T-shirts, Prints, Wall Art, Calendars and Stickers from my RedBubble Store!
Start your Christmas mission with this amazing offer! (Offer ends November 14th)
This is the 15% discount code:
sandygrafik_is_on_sale_3287

To use the code:
1. Pick your favorite items from my store, place them in your cart and go to check out.
2. Enter your address details into the “Where should RedBubble send this order?” page.
3. Once you have entered your shipping method, under the Shipping and Total heading enter your code where it says “Gift Certificate or Promotional Code”
4. Clicking on “Update Total” will then show you the final amount that needs to be paid. You can then complete the payment details for your order.

Enjoy!!

Check out my all time popular designs.

No comments: