July 29, 2014

Becoming a RAW Artist!

I'm so excited this will be my first exhibition ever! I've been selected by RAW Artists to be part of their upcoming showcase that will take place on 08/14/14 in Sacramento, CA.

RAW Artists is an independent arts organization which provides independent artists with the tools, resources and exposure needed to inspire and cultivate creativity. RAW directors hand-pick and spotlight local artistic talent in film, fashion, music, visual art, hair & makeup artistry, and performance art. With artists from all genres in each showcase, RAW events come together to form an amazing one-night event with performances and highlights from the RAW season.

To make this dream come true, tickets to the event are already on sale at $15. Please join me to the event that will be held at Ace of Spades Club in Sacramento, CA. However, if you can't make it to the event, you're still encouraged to buy a ticket and support my work!! I'd greatly appreciate it!!

Tickets on sale here: http://www.rawartists.org/sacramento/communique/?artist=222443

No comments: